- Description of break_down explainer added
- Description of break_down_uncertainty explainer added
- plotD3 for shap added
- chose first row when passing more than one
- New version of D3 plots in
- Updated color palettes consistent with changes in DALEX 0.4.4
local_attributions_uncertainty() now supports
path = "average" argument and plots shapley values (#29).
local_attributions_uncertainty() is renamed to
shap() is an alias for
- binder is removed as it was not used.
- methodology behind
iBreakDown is described on arXiv and linked in the CITATION
- code refactoring
local_attributions_uncertainty() function that measures uncertanity behind additive attributions
breakDown2 has changed name to
plotD3() function, that uses
r2d3 package to generate interactive D3 plots
- Greedy strategies with time complexity O(p^2) are removed.
iBreakDown is forked from
breakDown version 0.2.0